Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: My Favorite Country Songs

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Favorite Country Song Titles

    * If Fingerprints Showed Up On Skin, Wonder Whose I'd Find On You
    * I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling
    * If Whiskey Were A Woman I'd Be Married For Sure
    * Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye
    * I Got In At 2 With A 10 And Woke Up At 10 With A 2
    * If The Jukebox Took Teardrops I'd Cry All Night Long
    * I Don't Know Whether To Come Home Or Go Crazy
    * Her Body Couldn't Keep You Off My Mind
    * Her Cheatin' Heart Made A Drunken Fool Out Of Me
    * You're A Cross I Can't Bear
    * It Don't Feel Like Sinnin' To Me
    * I'm Gettin' Gray From Being Blue
    * I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
    * You Hurt The Love Right Out Of Me
    * Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)
    * Heaven's Just A Sin Away
    * She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart
    * Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In The Bed
    * You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
    * Guess My Eyes Were Bigger Than My Heart
    * It Ain't Love But It Ain't Bad
    * I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart
    * She Feels Like A New Man Tonight
    * I May Be Used (But Baby I Ain't Used Up)
    * I'm The Only Hell Mama Ever Raised
    * If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me Her Memory Will
    * Velcro Arms, Teflon Heart
    * If You Can't Feel It (It Ain't There)
    * Touch Me With More Than Your Hands
    * I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm Waiting In Your Welfare Line
    * The Last Word In Lonesome Is "Me"
    * Do You Love As Good As You Look
    * I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonite
    * When We Get Back To the Farm (That's When We Really Go To Town)
    * You Stuck My Heart In a Old Tin Can and Shot It Off a Log
    * And There Was Grandma, Swingin' on the Outhouse Door, Without a Shirt On
    * How Can I Miss You When You Won't Go Away?
    * He's Been Drunk Since His Wife's Gone Punk

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok...are these real titles???...It scares me that some of them look familiar LOL

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they are all real song titles, scarey ain't it.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sniff*...they make me want to cry in my beer while riding on a train.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wrote a real bad country song while I was stuck in traffic while I was living out in LA.

    It was called "I'm waiting for the green arrow in the no turn lane of love"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!!!!!sounds like a winner to me....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •